My Ultimate Cloud & Sky Backgrounds Kit 400 for Sky Replacement
Receive 400 cloud & sky backgrounds to use for your own sky replacements, and also learn how to replace them!!
Here's What You Get!
- A Total of 400 High Resolution Files Files range from 7,000 pixels to 10,000 pixels in the largest dimension - the equivalent of a 35MP to 80MP camera.
- Photos of Clouds and Even Some Stars The skies in this bundle include clouds from sunny days, stormy days with and without lightning, sunrise & sunset, as well as a few night sky & Milky Way photos.
- Photos Can Work in Any Program These photos have been individually professionally edited by me and are ready to use in any photo editing program.
- FREE Bonus Training! Videos are available showing how to organize this large collection, how to further enhance them, and how to use them using the new Sky Replacement feature of Luminar 4.
Who is this FOR?
Real Estate & Commercial Photographers
It never fails: the day the house or business property is scheduled to be photographed and you have nothing but boring blue skies. And the forecast is like that for the rest of the week! The client can't wait and you can't reschedule. So photograph it on that blue sky day and quickly replace the sky with one of these cloud backgrounds.
Travel & Vacation Photographers
For most travelers, you only have one week or one day or even just one hour at a particular location that you may never get a chance to be at again. Why let a boring sky ruin your photo? Use these sky backgrounds to breathe new life into your travel photos.
Creative Photographers, Illustrators, and Anyone Else Who Needs to Replace a Sky
This is the perfect collection for anyone who needs to improve their photos or graphic design with high resolution clouds and skies!
Above shows a before/after and how well a photo with a boring blue sky can be improved with some clouds in sky replacement.
Tom - from Tasmania
"Matt, I think you are short selling your clouds. It is mandatory for ANY photographer to have these, IMO. Not just real estate etc. Everyone that has been with PS longer than 5 minutes will be wondering what a new sky must do to their pic.
Stock sky photos are ridiculous...expensive and in some case low quality.
All of yours are superb. I maintain everyone needs your package. They are superb!
You have done a terrific job, I love them. If I can promote them for you, I will. Best thing since sliced bread."
Above shows a before-after improving this photo with a sky with clouds.
Which PROGRAMS Can I Use These In?
Any program that works with JPG files can open them, which means pretty much every graphics program out there.
But to do a sky replacement, you will most likely be using programs such as Photoshop, Luminar 4, Topaz Mask AI, ON1, or Affinity Photo.
Above shows a before and after photo, with a sky with lightning from this Kit added during sky replacement in Luminar 4.
Will the FREE BONUS VIDEOS Teach Me How to Do Sky Replacement Using My Program?
This bundle includes free bonus videos on doing sky replacements using Luminar 4, which is one of the easiest programs to use for this technique. But even if you use another program, be sure to watch the videos to get valuable tips on replacing skies so they are not noticeable.
I may consider doing extra bonus videos using Topaz Mask AI and ON1 based on popular demand in the future.
Here is what the FREE BONUS Videos will cover in Luminar 4:
Here is a FREE Tip Regarding a
Color Cast in Luminar 4
That's right, there is a color cast issue with Luminar 4 using the AI Sky Replacement Tool. It is a bit of an issue and kinda important, so I have decided to make that viewable for everyone - even if you don't buy my Cloud Kits :)
What do I get Today When I Order?
If you purchase my Ultimate Clouds & Sky Backgrounds Kit for Sky Replacement today, you get instant access to all 400 cloud & sky images.
You also get access to 3 of the 4 streaming-only videos that are currently ready for you, with the 4th one coming soon!
In addition, there is a place below each video to ask questions. Get help from me and others who purchased my Cloud Kit!!
Here are just some of the 400 cloud & skies available in this Kit.
Save More With My VALUE PACKS
Blue Sky AND Desert Sunset Cloud Kits VALUE PACK
SAVE 10% When Purchasing These 2 Kits Together!BUY NOW!
Compare my Cloud & Background kit to what others have to offer! Skylum for example currently has 4 different cloud packs, each containing 25 images, each for $25. That's 100 clouds for $100...
By purchasing a stock photo texture and/or background set from Matt Suess Photography, you agree to the following:
- Matt Suess Photography offers photographs of materials (Textures & Backgrounds) for photographers, special effects artists, graphic designers, game developers, and other professions.
- Matt Suess Photography retains full ownership of the textures & backgrounds under all intellectual property laws.
- No further payment or royalties are required to use these Textures & Backgrounds.
- The use of the Textures & Backgrounds is non-exclusive, royalty free, and you have the right to modify them for the uses permitted under the clause Conditions of Use.
- The textures may be used by the licensee in any personal and/or commercial projects.
Conditions of Use
It is NOT permitted to:
- Bundle the images with software such as photo software and/or apps, paint programs, 3D programs, photo-kiosk software, or any other such uses.
- Sell, resell, or distribute any of these textures and backgrounds in an unmodified form, or where the derived product (modifying the texture’s look to then resell) you are selling or distributing is a Texture/Background or a collection of Textures/Backgrounds. In other words: Do not sell or distribute any of these textures/backgrounds (modified or not) by itself or in a texture or scrapbooking pack.
- File sharing of these textures/backgrounds is strictly not allowed.
Thank you for your acceptance and enforcement of these terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to my most common questions.
What are the specs on the photo files?
You used to sell some cloud backgrounds. Are some of those clouds included here?
I can't believe there are 400 clouds/skies in this kit. How long did it take you to get them all?
Replacing a sky sounds complicated. Is it easy at all to do?
Why do some of the clouds look similar between photos - were they taken at the same time?
How do I install them?
Can I download the Free Bonus videos?
Will you have videos showing how to do sky replacements in other programs besides Luminar 4?
If I use your clouds/skies in my photo project, who then owns the rights to the final image? Can I sell prints of the final image, or sell it to clients, etc?
This kit is great and I know my audience would love them. Do you have an affiliate program?
Matt Suess, an Olympus Educator, has been a full-time professional photographer for over 30 years and has become a leading fine art photographer & educator. Matt is a digital photography pioneer and began teaching digital photography to photojournalists in the late 90's. His passion for sharing and teaching what he has learned in his impressive and long career is evident in his down-to-earth and encouraging approach with his students.
You exhibits his fine art photography online and at select fine art exhibitions. In addition Matt teaches field & classroom workshops, offers online classes, one-on-one instruction, has provided FREE webinars & education for ON1 and Skylum Software, and still finds time to spend with his fiancee & fine art painter Whitney M Hall as well as their best friends Scrappy and Osa in Bozeman, Montana.
Disclosure about product links and affiliations: Some of the links I provide are affiliate links which means I get a small commission, with no additional cost to you, if you click it and end up buying something. It helps me provide free educational resources and articles. So if you use them, thank you! My affiliations however never influence my opinions on any products/services and I am only affiliated with companies whose products/services I personally use.