$89.00 / year
Suess Photo Training VIP MEMBERSHIP - All Courses - Streaming Only
$9.99 / month
Suess Photo Training BASIC MEMBERSHIP - All Courses - Streaming Only
PURCHASE BOTH Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 Training Video (Streaming Version $15) AND Better Landscape Photos with Lightroom (Streaming Version $20) Together and Save!
NEW LOWER PRICE - NO COUPON NEEDED
on1 has just announced that the next version of Perfect Photo Suite will be called on1 Photo 10 and will be available by the end of October, so I am now offering this course at a 40% savings off the regular price of $69. Anyone who purchases this course will be eligible to upgrade to my upcoming Photo 10 course with an exclusive offer that will be at least 50% off the regular course price. I plan on having my v10 course - which will feature all new content - available shortly after on1 releases Photo 10.
Your information is well organized. I like your delivery. It's the best On1 tutorial I've found.
- Scott Jones
Get up and running with all of the basic - and some advanced - photo enhancement techniques in this online course based on my popular 2-day classroom workshop.
NOTE: This is the Streaming Only version of this course and requires you to always be connected to the internet to watch.
If you would like to have the option of downloading the videos, consider purchasing the downloadable version of this course.
Are you looking for a complete photo software package that lets you edit and enhance your photos, yet is much easier to learn and more fun to use than Photoshop?
Perfect Photo Suite (PPS) from on1 Software is the program you have been looking for.
My pre-recorded online course will quickly get you up and running with Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 and in no time you will be enhancing the color and clarity of your photos, you will understand layers and sky replacement, make global and localized adjustments, learn how to enhance and touch up people’s faces, convert you photos to stunning black & white images, add special effects, resize your photos for print & online, and much, much more.
Matt Suess, photographer and teacher extraordinaire, provides anyone who uses and wants a complete understanding of Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 the clearest, most concise yet detailed, and beautiful instructional videos on the subject - bar none!
His videos, arranged in a linear fashion, lay a foundation that allows solid understanding of the Suite’s tools and techniques to make an ordinary image into a thing of beauty. Matt, having used Perfect Photo Suite for years, knows the program inside and out. His comfort with the program and his photographer’s techniques which he generously shares, provide a unique learning experience anyone from novice to expert can appreciate and enjoy.
The Matt Suess Perfect Photo Suite videos are the only source of instruction on the subject you’ll ever need to thoroughly understand the program.
- Charlie Monroe
No matter if you are a complete beginner to Perfect Photo Suite or you already have some experience using it, this online course is for you! All of the modules in the Suite are discussed in detail and I provide you with many tips and techniques that I use on all of my photographs.
The course is comprised of approx. 6 hours of content, over 55 videos that you can watch on any device, copies of all of the photos I use in the recordings, and a format to post and ask questions. You have unlimited access and you can go at your own pace.
Included with this course are the exact same photos I used while recording it, so you can follow along step-by-step.
PPS is made up of 7 different modules. Here is a highlight of what you will learn:
- Browse Module: learn how to find your photos, add new folders, rename files, read camera metadata, move and delete photos, view your photos at 100%, and more.
- Layers Module: learn about layers, stacking and blending, transform layer sizes, move and delete layers, crop, erase, and clone. You will also learn how to mask objects and do cut-outs as well as replace the sky in your photos.
- Enhance Module: Perfect Enhance allows you to go in and make quick adjustments to your photo. Learn how to control brightness, contrast, vibrance, temperature, detail, vignettes, sharpening, and more. Use the Magic Eraser and Retouch Brush to remove things like power lines and dust spots. Use and create your own presets to use over and over again.
- Portrait Module: If you photograph people you are going to love the Perfect Portrait module. Learn how to easily whiten eyes and teeth, add detail to the eyes and enhance lip color, smooth skin and remove blemishes, adjust skin color and reduce shine, and more.
- Effects Module: Perfect effects is where you take your ordinary photos and make them extraordinary. With an extensive library of presets - each one fully customizable - you will learn how to add single or numerous effects to your photos to give them a unique and creative look that would be hard to achieve in any other software program.
- B&W Module: Creating amazing black and white photos is easy with the Perfect B&W module in Perfect Photo Suite. In addition to using numerous presets, you will learn how to convert your photo into black & white using numerous manual controls to give you the exact look that you want. In addition to b&w you can convert your photo to sepia or use other colors to tint your image. You will also learn how to bring back some of the original color for truly creative looks.
- Resize Module: You have your photo perfected and now it is time to have it printed and shared on social media sites. Perfect Resize is the perfect tool to do that with. Learn how to use the built-in presets for popular photo sizes and printers, and learn how to manually resize your photos. You can resize them smaller or much larger than your original while keeping all of the details.
This course is based on using PPS as a stand-alone program. While it can be used as a plugin to Lightroom and Photoshop, I don't go into detail on using it as a plugin. If you do use PPS as a plugin you are sure to benefit from the course regardless, as most of what you will learn in this course can be applied. The main difference between using PPS as a stand-alone program or as a plugin is workflow related.