Mastering Aurora HDR 2017 Online Training Video - with Matt Suess
SPECIAL HOLIDAY SAVINGS: Save 20% for a limited time as I celebrate the launch of this new course! Use coupon code "aurorahdr" during checkout for the savings!
Now Available with a Special Holiday Savings: Fine art photographer & educator Matt Suess has just released his eagerly anticipated 7 hour Mastering Aurora HDR 2017 Online Course available in both a downloadable as well as a streaming-only version. Featuring over 50 videos, 1080p recordings, 36 course photos, 14 FREE presets, tips on how to best shoot multiple exposures, videos showing how to use layers & masking, advanced black & white techniques, a discussion area to ask questions, and much more, it is the most complete course available for HDR & Aurora HDR 2017. Even if you use Aurora for single exposure photos you will benefit from Matt's course! Save 20% now for a limited time during checkout with coupon code "aurorahdr" and you will get instant access to the course.
Aurora HDR 2017 is the newest version of Macphun's hugely popular HDR editing program used by both enthusiasts and pros.
Learn how to edit your photos in the best HDR program available in my comprehensive step-by-step online course. (check out my review on Aurora HDR 2017). This is the most complete HDR training video available for HDR photography and post processing with Aurora HDR 2017!
My Course Features:
- Over 50 videos
- 7 hours of content
- Video is available in HD 1080p
- 36 course photos are included so you can follow along and practice
- Videos explaining how to best photograph multiple exposures
- Exclusive video interview with Kevin La Rue, the V.P. of Macphun
- Tips on how to first process RAW photos in Lightroom and Capture One Pro
- Videos explaining each of the Tools in Aurora - great to return to for quick review
- Available in Streaming Only AND Downloadable & Streaming Versions
- Watch the videos as often as you like
- A set of 14 FREE Presets I created are included
- The online course features an area to ask questions where I and other students can answer
- Learn how to use Aurora for single exposures and multiple exposures
- Find out how to use Layers and the new Zone System for Luminosity Masks
- Learn how to create amazing black & white images using Aurora
- And much, much more!
It doesn't matter if you process single exposures or multiple exposures in Aurora HDR 2017 - if you want to know all about Aurora this is the course for you!
Take a look at the screenshots below and sign up for the Free Trial if you are unsure if this is the course for you. And don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Video still showing pre-processing in Lightroom
Video still showing pre-processing in Capture One Pro
Video still showing layer masking
Video still during my Layers explanation
Collection of Before & Afters from photos included in the course:
Chapter 1 - Download Course Photos, Videos, & Presets
Chapter 2 - Introduction - 52:20
Chapter 3 - Shooting for HDR - 09:17
Chapter 4 - Getting Files Ready Before Aurora - 26:53
Chapter 5 - The Aurora 2017 Interface - 38:20
Chapter 6 - The Tools Panel - Each Tool Explained - 58:44
01 - Tools Panel Basics - 04:24
02 - HDR Tone Mapping / Tone - 05:45
03 - Color - 04:05
04 - Structure - 07:06
05 - HDR Denoise - 03:30
06 - Image Radiance - 03:05
07 - Polarizing Filter - 02:14
08 - Details - 05:07
09 - Glow - 02:49
10 - Top & Bottom Adjustment - 03:45
11 - Tone Curve - 03:56
12 - HSL - 03:50
13 - Color Toning - 04:24
14 - Vignette - 02:46
15 - Layers - 01:58